Monday, January 14, 2008

It's 2008. Do you know where your Terrible Decisions are?

Just a quick post. Pat and I are on vacation because fuck you. We deserve it.

I don't have any great shakes to post decision-wise. But I'll leave you this true story.

I had a nightmare last night. You remember "What Women Want" ? Where Mel Gibson hears women's innermost thoughts? Me neither.

My dream was a movie trailer. There's a new movie hitting theaters: "What Men Want". Starring Jackie "Please kill me before I make another Rush Hour" Chan and, of course, Chris "Die in a Fire" Tucker.

The plot was simple: Jackie Chan got into an accident and could hear women's thoughts. And he shared this with Chris. The strange thing is, all the thoughts were pretty raunchy. Jackie and Chris were shitting their pants with joy!

That's not the nightmare. The nightmare is that I woke up instantly at 8, and realized that movie is probably already in production.

Yours,
-Andy

No comments: